Thursday, October 16, 2008

chowfest/5

went to the hardrock cafe for Anna's last dinner on tuesday night...and discovered the wonder that is the restaurant-calibre veggie burger--surprising only because I had long ago forsaken veggie burgers as mediocre imitations of something I don't want to eat (meat):then stayed up with Anna until 3am when she left for the airport...3am!!! oh yeah, I think that's what time I left for the airport in hk...remember, that time when I got to stay in the airport for 18 hours? I anticipate a 6am wakeup call on the day of my departure for Tokyo, which is rapidly approaching
anyways, the next day Emily, Tom, and I took a bus to a hawker centre (giant outdoor foodcourt) for some chow
BONUS PHOTO:
I MISS MY ANNA!!! :( now I have no one to share in my favorite hobby of mockery (all in good fun), or any other adventures/endeavors for that matter. Also, since my departure date is exactly one week after Anna's, this means my days in Singapore are numbered. 5 to be precise.

No comments: