Monday, December 8, 2008

a day at the beach

a rosy tint had just begun to spread amongst the clouds,when we arrived at the deserted (save for some dedicated surfers) Chiba beachfront this morning,where I was joined for one of my 20+ shots of the day, by the most charming co-star a girl could ask for;
12 hours after our 5am meeting time (and countless preposterous jogging and yoga 'pose' imitations later-the job of the day was a sportswear catalogue), we stopped off for linner (lunner?) on our way back into the city.I'm not exactly sure what the name is for this kind of food, but it involved clams and small fish on mini barbecues at every table...oh, and I also found half a crab in my miso soup. yummm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo pretty!
That beach looks awesome.Was it cold out? Swimwear.:O
lovely pictures