Monday, July 28, 2008

more adventures to come

here's a photo of a photo of me from my shoot yesterday for which every millimeter of my face was painted with glitter... I'd already worked with some of the crew before, and mostly because everyone was so sweet, we had a lot of fun (even though I was suffering from a minor case of food poisoning due to my mistake of ingesting food in Guangzhou)...

p.s. I just found out today that I will be departing HK on a singaporean adventure august 21st, to be represented by mannequin models (http://www.mannequin.com.sg/) ...off on another adventure!!! until then, I'll keep the posts coming from HK

1 comment:

shea said...

yay - congrats on singapore (and there is a pure there). i just found out last night i am for sure going to sydney straight from hong kong. rock on australian accents.