Thursday, July 17, 2008

hallelujah

With time to kill in between castings today, I stopped in at Pure yoga (http://www.pure-yoga.com/en/hongkong/) and upon realizing that I hadn't attended a proper yoga class (of course classes at the gym and via http://www.yogatoday.com/ in the apartment common area don't count) in *gasp* over a month, promptly signed myself up for a 2 month pass and, in an attempt to get as many people on the wondrous yoga bandwagon as possible, signed up 5 of the girls from my agency for 7 day passes. Of course it was only a few hours before I found myself back at the studio attending an anusara class, which, as fellow yoga-lovers would know, was a purely blissful experience. I don't know what took me so long, but I am oh-so grateful that I finally got my act together.

Another thing I'm loving about HK right now: this newly discovered snack food available (as far as my searches have uncovered) exclusively at Circle K convenience stores (best convenience store chain in HK, no contest). Ingredients: sweet potatoes, maltose, red bean. And yes, that's me dipping this turd-resembling snack food in ketchup. mmmmm



p.s. I love Pure Yoga!!!! (In case the point wasn't clear enough already)

No comments: