Tuesday, July 29, 2008

show me the money

Lucky for me, I managed to book what we models refer to as a 'money job,' a.k.a., one which pays the expenses (or a solid chunk of them) for an entire trip. This one is for a jewellery company, and tonight I wrapped up the second of three days of shooting...

day one:
photographer and crew assembling the 'field' in which i was to spend the day frolicking...

day two:
one of the perks of modelling: fun co-workers. this one kept me company (as my groom) for part of a 12.5hr day, and burst into laughter with me at the photographer's instructions to 'put out, put in, put out slowly, put in [the wedding ring]'...we're pretty sure that meant 'put on and take off'
another one of my favorite things about modelling in asia: all the foreign delicacies I get to sample. Dinner tonight was a perfect example
A closer look:
That, my friends, is a chocolate pizza. no kidding.

Day three to come...

No comments: