Saturday, March 21, 2009

blissed out

I went swimming and did some yoga yesterday morning before we left,and then it was time to say goodbye to the warm air, sunny skies, and wrinkly tans of Palm SpringsUntil next time!

I signed the sublease on my UES apartment tonight after vinyasa and meditation classes at Pure, completely high on life (I think I scared by sublettor a little bit)...I am SO stoked to move neighborhoods!! yuppies here I come! I've always heard it said that everybody living in new york is always looking for at least one of three things; an apartment, a boyfriend/girlfriend, or a job. I think that's part of the charm of it, in a way...nyc really is a city where anything can happen. To take the obvious example, you can live in Brooklyn one week and UES the next!

No comments: