Saturday, March 21, 2009

Life=Fun

welcome to The Parker! Where the doors are orange and the valets wear pink pants!after our last day of shooting, Caroline, Juli and I set out to explore Palm Springs,where, as the streetlight banners proclaim, Life=Fun (I'm inclined to think Life=Fun almost anywhere, almost all the time)after a bit of fun all around at a hat store along Palm Springs' main drag, we headed over to Melvyns for drinks. I abstained and promptly departed; I had my sights set on the rocklimbing wall we'd passed on our way through the Thursday night street festival. Having reached the top along every 'route' I descended to peruse the organic fruit stalls, which were brimming with delicious fresh produce.Following some live music viewing of my own, I returned to Melvyns (classic Hollywood stars' hangout-the walls were plastered with photos of the proprietor with numerous famous faces) where Caroline and Juli had been enjoying themselves at the piano bar (which I unfortunately didn't manage to get a clear photo of)...

No comments: