Tuesday, April 7, 2009

peace, love.

Caught a glimpse of Her Lady Liberty while riding the legendary Staten Island Ferry today. This free ferry ride/commuter transportation was something I'd always heard about and associated with new york but never got around to doing...until today, that is. I can't wait to ride the ferries in HK again-especially in 20-degree (celsius) weather, which will provide a welcome reprieve from the winds which have been sweeping manhattan and also hopefully make my sightseeing treks a little less damp than the 30-degree humidity I slogged through on my visit last summer.Quote (paraphrase from memory) of the day: "Have a great day and an even better tomorrow. You get back what you dish out. Peace, love, handshake, smile, high-fives, kisses-but only from you ladies."

No comments: