Monday, April 13, 2009

POST 101

one-hundred-and-first post and no photos!!! how pathetic...
In my defense, I can't seem to manage a wifi signal on my laptop and have had to resort to my old fallback, pacific coffee. Oh, how terrible, that I am in hk at pacific coffee, blogging (sarcasm). I think its pretty suiting that I started blogging in HK (has it really been almost a year?) and am posting #101 from this amazing city! I've always said how much I would love to split my time between hk and nyc, my two favorite cities, and here I am, fresh from new york! well..not quite so fresh, considering the dampness of my cramped hotel room and lukewarm (if that) temperature of the water in the building. Oh, it's good to be back in hk!

Traded yellow taxis for red,
street art for peeling panels of canto writing,
and plastic garbage bags for bamboo baskets
flourescent lights line all the main streets,
not only Times Square, though there's one of those too (!)

Hk is a sea of color, odor, and sound. I love it. And I have a week here before I head back to nyc! Nyc...hk...nyc...bliss. Now if only I could find dragonfruits to eat for breakfast in nyc...

No comments: