Tuesday, August 19, 2008

hot hot hot

I thought I was going to burn myself leaning on this car for a shoot yesterday:


both myself and the dude I was shooting with were sweating buckets (30+degree weather, clear skies & humid), but I managed to combat heat stroke with some pocari sweat (for anyone who's unfamiliar, it's basically asian sugar water in a bottle)


the stella mccarneys almost thwarted my goal of survival, but I made it through (pocari one, stellas zero).

Also, I finally figured out how to connect to the internet with the help of a friendly australian I found whilst lurking in my neighborhood pacific coffee, but the connection is quite slow, thus my failure to reveal to all the beautiful sights of Lamma Island. I'll just say, if you go, you MUST check out the bookworm cafe (organic vegetarian cuisine)!!! The whole island has a kind of bowen-island vibe for you vancouverites. Maj and I hiked from the ferry on one side of the island over to Yung Shue Wan and earned our Bookworm dinner. ho ho mei.

No comments: