Wednesday, August 6, 2008

moremoremore

As soon as the storm died down a bit today, I took my boots out for their first adventure (to park 'n shop, our local grocery store), pausing only to take a picture with this cute lil' palm tree:
then headed back out at night with Michelle and the girls for her last night and Shea's (http://redchardonnay.blogspot.com/) birthday dinner at d-i (aka dragon-i, local model haunt).Shea was feeling pretty under the weather and a little camera shy (see above). I ditched out early to go meet my mum who got into town tonight (I'm not sure how to emphasize the point of how incredibly stoked I am on this development...so I will leave it at that). On the walk over through the mtr exit I came across this:
it's me. photoshopped masterpieces, as predicted.
After a little fam-reunion sesh with maj, it was time to head back home and get some rest in order to avoid playing the grouch at work tomorrow. My otherwise uneventful ride on the mtr was punctuated by this utterly confusing signage:

I don't get it. Anyone?