Tuesday, August 5, 2008

smells like typhoon

It's windy. It's raining. Theres a puddle of water and a funny smell in my room. It's typhooon seasonn!!
Almost lost Michelle on the way home tonight
I was pretty frazzled

but consoled by my awesome new fringey suede boots. First time shopping in six weeks. love.

Also newly near and dear to my heart are these two lovely ladies (Madi on the left, Kelly on the right), from Vancouver and Colorado, respectively, whom I worked with today. We kind of messed up the synchronization/walking formation of the show. Needless to say, someone got mad.

But didn't manage to instill nearly as much fear in me as this public art installation at Times Square (along with IFC, one of the top places to go in hk when one is aching to hear the english language spoken aloud). Note the Cute Azn Kid crazy-posing. Azn Kids. One of the top five reasons I love HK. I'm not sure what the other four are. True love is inexplicable.

No comments: